polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: ZEST-23
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 14:36:41 GMT
@Paul,
since you are the most familiar with the serialization system, could you
take a look at the ZEST-22_toEntity-toValue branch?

There is a very absurd change in AssociationTest, which was complaining
that the friend() method wasn't Optional and not set in the testcase for
"Rickard". So, it should have been failing all the while, and no idea why
that wasn't happening before, and why my changes would have any effect on
this...