polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: QuickCheck instead of JUnit
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:45:13 GMT
That’s a great presentation. It would be very worthwhile to have a Java 8 implementation
of QuickCheck. So you can add me to the list of people who are interested in this (not just
in Qi4j context, but for Java applications in general).

I’ll start by doing some research to see if anybody started on such an implementation yet.

Greetings, Marcel