polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Code Management tool
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:59:29 GMT
Hi Niclas,
I think it's a good idea, Gradle is really a powerful tool !!

What do you think on implementing these features with Gradle plugins ?
Just for info, Grails 3 has been rewritten and all developer-related
features are now on top of Gradle (with custom gradle plugins, to make
available shell commands and other developer-related stuff) so maybe
something like this could be good even here ...

Bye