polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:53:44 GMT
Hi paul,
congratulations for all the work even on the site ...

I only ask for a little thing (svn-related):
- zest site doesn't have the usual trunk folder (and neither usual
tags or branches), is it right the same here (no need to tag or make
additional things there) ?
- I tried to download everything even here but after many MB
downloaded I got an error where svn tell me to do a clean up, but even
after that my local copy was damaged (I'm on Windows 7 at 64 bit and
TortoiseSVN 1.8.4, as soon as possible I'll try with the latest 1.8.11
version) ... others have the same problem ?

Bye