polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Jiri Jetmar <juergen.jet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Code Management tool
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:39:00 GMT
We are surely willing to donate it - its a way to say thank you to the
Qi4j/Apache Zest
Community. :-)

Ok, the Tower code was mostly written by Michael Pantazoglou so I need to
talk with him
what would be the best approach to donate it. I guess we have to solve some
dependencies and some package naming stuff, etc.

@Michael - could you pls take the lead here and discuss with me and the
Apache Zest
community the best best approach to donate the code, clean the
dependencies, etc ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Jiri