polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Clean up the sandbox
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 23:36:52 GMT
First of all,
I think there is value keep "bad stuff" around even if it doesn't compile.
We can exclude those modules from the top level build.

Coherence ES, which requires a download with click-thru license from
Oracle, and I was negotiating with them for very long, but although the
engineers were Ok with the idea, Oracle legal/management were not.
Coherence Incubator is something very different. SO, keep the code, and I
might take a look at it later.

Jini/Javaspaces --> Drop that.

OSGi --> Some experiment made way back in time. Should be removed.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer