polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: NOTICE
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:33:03 GMT
No, they are not. At least not when I was on the Legal committee. Look at,
for instance, Ant and you can see that the source distro contains junit
jars, and I am sure there are endless other that depend on jars for the
build process.

We *could* take it a step further and include the sources for the wrapper,
build the wrapper, then use the wrapper, but I think that is more work than
necessary.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://zest.apache.org/qi4j <http://www.qi4j.org> - New Energy for Java