polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Site
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 04:02:05 GMT
 A bit of background;
The Qi4j website consist of one portion "Documentation" (section with that
name on home page) that is tied into the the release process and sits in
src/docs in the many submodules of the main repository.

There is also a "generic" portion, which is what Paul is referring to. That
is what is seen on Homepage, News, Download and Community sections. This
section will effectively be independent on the subprojects (let's say Stan
brings in Qi4CS), and EITHER goes to the subversion repository, or would
use its own Git repository.

I am ok either way, but considering the relatively little content, and
hence work on it over time, I am leaning towards the site/ dir in
subversion.

Cheers
Niclas

--