polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Site
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:06:56 GMT
No trunk/tags/branches for svn is needed, since the code is residing on
Git, and only a very small section of source documentation for the landing
pages are in SVN. The main documentation is in src/docs folders in the Git
repository.

As for your issue with SVN, I don't know what it could be. But I also know
that unless you plan to write docs, generate site or release the SDK, then
you don't really need the SVN part. Because setting up a working AsciiDoc
(currently required) might be troublesome on Windows.

Cheers
Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer