polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: QuickCheck instead of JUnit
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:43:22 GMT
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Sandro Martini <sandro.martini@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Zest-sandbox as a playing area in git could be the place, right ?
> Of course I ahve to better understand Zest codebase in next period.

The repositories are now empty, until IP clearance is completed. Then the
Github repos will be copied across and we are on the way.

> On developing code in Zest codebase, the standard approach is to
> develop a feature in a dedicated git branch, and then merge (if/when
> needed) ? Maybe some generic info on coding style for Zest developers
> could be useful, to simplify things to new comers ...

See http://qi4j.org/community/codebase.html and other documentation in
Community section.

> A dedicated JIRA issue could be good to start tracking this feature.

Good idea; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEST

Last, next time I'll post directly (thanks to Niclas in the meantime) :-) .

New blood is always welcome.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://zest.apache.org/qi4j <http://www.qi4j.org> - New Energy for Java