polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Qi4j presentation on 2 April
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:04:28 GMT
It went quite well. Since I have run 4-5 of these previously, I think I
sensed fewer exploded heads in the audience, and even some rather clever
questions, such as;

   I didn't mention what happens if more than one Mixin implements the same
method. "Will there be an error?"

   "What's the difference between Composite Oriented Programming and the
Composite/Facade in GangOfFour patterns?"

   "What are the future plans for messaging integration?"

   "What kind of metrics can be extracted?" (I mentioned a metrics SPI is
being worked on)

And some people came up afterwards and want more/deeper presentations again
in the future, and I suggested we do a small workshop on my next trip, to
give those who are interested a bit of hands-on.

A few slides were changed, I will upload Keynote/PDF later.

// Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer