polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [HELP] Merge Error
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:52:11 GMT
And I tried to remove 'master', but that is also not allowed.

One choice is to ignore the problem and it is auto-fixed at 2.1 release,
which we want to do soon anyway.

Another is to not consider 'master' the stable one, but create a new branch
(such as 'latest' or 'releases') and change the docs for that.

So, yeah... Not sure what is the the better choice here.

// Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://zest.apache.org/qi4j <http://www.qi4j.org> - New Energy for Java