polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Application Code Management tool
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:15:26 GMT
Maybe. I am not sure, until I see some more details. Are you willing to
donate it?

I want to see that one can create Qi4j applications, where I list what
layers, modules and (ready-made) assemblers I want. And literally have a
fully-structured, Restful HelloWorld running in 1 minute, complete with
build system and a re-usable 'model'.

Tower might be useful, I would like to know more...

Welcome back, Jiri.