polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Site
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:06:57 GMT
Sandro,

Sandro Martini a écrit :
> Hi paul,
> congratulations for all the work even on the site ...
>
> I only ask for a little thing (svn-related):
> - zest site doesn't have the usual trunk folder (and neither usual
> tags or branches), is it right the same here (no need to tag or make
> additional things there) ?
Yep I've seen that other projects have t/t/b folders under site/
Some other projects don't.
Some do not have a content/ folder either.

I did put the files where they get served at zest.apache.org/.
Tried zest/site/trunk/content but it did not work, only
zest/site/content worked.

This may be related to some infra configuration but wanted to put the
site online asap.

> - I tried to download everything even here but after many MB
> downloaded I got an error where svn tell me to do a clean up, but even
> after that my local copy was damaged (I'm on Windows 7 at 64 bit and
> TortoiseSVN 1.8.4, as soon as possible I'll try with the latest 1.8.11
> version) ... others have the same problem ?
FWIW, the whole website, with versionned documentations and javadocs,
weight a bit more than 200Mb.
For the record, it took me like 5/6 hours to commit .... svn FTW.

I just did a fresh svn checkout without any issue here (Mac & Linux).

/Paul