polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Merlin <p...@nosphere.org>
Subject Re: Site
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:48:47 GMT
Gents,

Here is the plan I came up with for the website migration.
Please tell me what you think.

- rebrand the actual jekyll [1] website to Apache (Zest)
- delete 2.0-RC1/ and 2.0-RC2/
- move 1.0/ ... 2.0/, latest/ and develop/ to a `qi4j/` subfolder
- adapt the paths used by the javascript version-switcher
- adapt the qi4j-manual build to archive the website in the correct
`qi4j/` subfolder of the website sources
- write an automated task to publish the jekyll output to zest.apache.org

Question is, where do we host the website sources? That is the actual
`qi4j.github.com` repository content [2].

Cheers

/Paul

[1] http://jekyllrb.com/
[2] https://github.com/Qi4j/qi4j.github.com