polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Zest is coming alive
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 10:21:28 GMT
Hey Paul, all,
On 29 Mar 2015 at 11:56:02, Paul Merlin (paul@nosphere.org) wrote:

> Establishment of the Apache Zest project will take some time. See the
> following list of what needs to be done;
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Provisional+TLP (section
> 4) in total...
Can I give you a helping hand on something?
As soon as we have Jira setup, we can convert the checklist into a list of issues and get
going. Then again, there are quite a few items in section 4 that you can already work on.
For example, the migration of the current documentation and site to the Apache CMS (which,
in short, is a tool that converts markdown and similar markup languages to static HTML).

Greetings, Marcel