polygene-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Discuss; SLF4J in Core
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:39:57 GMT
Will do!

I have a special interest in integration-type stuff.  I can imagine
using Zest in a DDD sort of way in order to model/implement your
business logic.  Have you guys done any work with Camel?

If you guys want, I am quite familiar with ActiveMQ.  We could
implement a JMS-based logging mechanism using AMQ quite easily.
Another option might be Akka.  Just spit-balling here.