polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Discuss; SLF4J in Core
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:22:44 GMT
I have personally used Camel, but is way back in the v2.2 days, before the
core was asynchronous and that gave me a lot of issues.

I have not used it in conjunction with Qi4j, but I think I could construct
some interesting use-cases which could be explored and see if it is
worth-while integrating with Camel. Separate thread for that.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer