polygene-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Qi4j presentation on 2 April
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:20:37 GMT
I am currently in Romania, and local Java User Group on Thursday, limited
to 200 seats. There was a poll to see which *two* of
   * Apache Software Foundation - How does it work?
   * Apache Incubator - How to get a project into Apache?
   * Qi4j - Composite Oriented Programming
   * Commercialization of Open Source

that I should talk about, and >75% gave one of the votes on Qi4j.

I will brush up the talk from Shanghai Apache Roadshow 2011 (?), and *any
ideas to pique the interest* to get involved in this audience is
appreciated.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer