poi-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Reichel <andr...@manticore-projects.com>
Subject Re: POI 3.14 fails to read an excel file
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 00:37:24 GMT
Sateesh,

to me that sounds like a challenge with the Zip64.
If my memory does not fail me, POI-3.18 has gotten a proper Zip64
implementation based on commons-compress with an important fix in POI
4.1.1.

My recommendation is: try POI 4.1.1 first. There were so many API
changes since 3.14 that using 3.14 now would be a dead end in anyway.

Possible workaround: Unzip and rezip the file using the (Unix/Linux) OS
commands, then read with POI.

Best regards
Andreas