poi-user mailing list archives

From Thimo von Rauchhaupt <Thimo.von.Rauchha...@empic.de>
Subject Re: POI 4.1.1
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2019 05:34:45 GMT
Hi Andi,

Not sure where my first reply is filed at.

Yes, the trunk / nightly version fixes the problem. But we would love to have a final version
included in our software.

Our release is coming nearer, so I have to make the decision on what to do with that problem.

As the last nightly build is from 27.09.  I guess there is not so much work on that branch?
 Any plans for the release of 4.1.1 ?

Best wishes,

Thimo

On 2019/09/17 21:52:43, Andreas Beeker <k...@apache.org<mailto:k...@apache.org>>
wrote:

> Hi Thimo,>

> > Are there any plans / timelines for this release?>

> so you've validated the trunk/nightly version for your purpose?>

> About a month ago, we had already the discussion about the next release on the dev list
->

> so I guess we will soon do a release. From the point we start the release process, it
takes around 1,5 weeks for the release to show up on maven central if all goes well.>

> Best wishes,>

> Andi>

IMPORTANT NOTICE / WICHTIGER HINWEIS
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information
in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us immediately by email or by telephone and then delete this email and any copies of it.
Diese E-Mail koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen enthalten.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.