poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Reading Excel with apache POI on API 23 for Android
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 15:25:20 GMT
Hi,

Apache POI itself does not provide support for running on Android as the
support for certain Java-features is missing/limited.

There are two separate projects at https://github.com/andruhon/android5xlsx
and https://github.com/centic9/poi-on-android which tried to provide a
working version of Apache POI on Android by applying some workarounds, you
can try one of those and see if what you would like to do is possible with
one of those.

HTH... Dominik.