poi-user mailing list archives

From Mark Murphy <jmarkmur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Active Work on XWPF Sections?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:16:09 GMT
I don't think there is anyone working on sections. But, I would want a
section class that is used by the document class much like headers and
footers. The document object would need to be able to create, retrieve,
move, and remove sections. In addition, it might be nice to be able to mark
a particular section as the default section. That's really not the way that
Word does it, so that functionality would have to be thought about as far
as how it would work. In Word, the last section is the default section. And
other than the default section, section information is kept in the last
paragraph in the section. That paragraph can be otherwise empty.