poi-user mailing list archives

From "praveen.400@gmail.com" <praveen....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POI PPT XSLFTextParagraph know the point of text overflow.
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 03:44:45 GMT
kiwiwings wrote
*
> what exactly confuses you when you compare those two values?
*

On parsing through each RTE element, XSLFTextRun is added to
XSLFTextParagraph, calling getTextHeight will return text height on adding
each element, but I dont see any method in XSLFTextShape to know the
original height of the text box which I can compare against to figure out
the point of overflow.