poi-user mailing list archives

From "r.dhanaraja@gmail.com" <r.dhanar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading Large XLSM file using POI without Memory issue .
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 15:31:23 GMT
Hi Team,
  Thanks for your reply.

1.SAX Approach:
We have tried this but our XLSM file has graph included in it
<http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/t340679/Graph.png>
Also it has many tables structure included in it . When we use SAX parser we
were able to read the cell value but bringing up the original styles we
failed here.

2.poi-shared-strings-sample
url: https://github.com/pjfanning/poi-shared-strings-sample

Tried this approach . Here also facing the same problem with the graph and
styles.

Also we are facing alignment issues. On the original file we have set of
alignment with specific cell gap. but using parser we were unable to bring
it back into the new file. looks like parser just getting the cell details
whichever having values in it .

Is there any possible way instead reading original file and writing it
freshly into the new file?
because my requirement is just to remove the sheet from the original file .

3.upgraded below jars
 -commons-collections4-4.1.jar
 - poi-4.0.0.jar
 - poi-ooxml-4.0.0.jar
 - poi-ooxml-schemas-4.0.0.jar
 - xmlbeans-3.0.2.jar

Note: Since my organisation right now allowing only till 4.0.x have not
moved to the latest on 4.1.x (Hope there wont be much difference between
these to versions)

Please provide your suggestion regarding this .

Thanks & Regards,
Dhana