poi-user mailing list archives

From Kumar Thotapally <kthotapa...@emmes.com>
Subject Re: Cell Calculations by reference to other cells in hidden sheets within the same workbook
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:30:24 GMT
I used getCachedFormulaResultType() and it returned the type to be Numeric
and numeric cell value returned a value 0.0 which is incorrect.

When I get string value of the cell, it is returning reference to
calculation formula on a separate sheet within the workbook.

In this particular spreadsheet, I know all the cells that are of type
formula.  I am having difficulty getting the formula evaluated.