poi-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa - CNPTIA <luiz.barb...@embrapa.br>
Subject Re: Writing content in ttf code128
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2019 17:24:43 GMT

Thanks Andreas.

I got to do what I need yesterday, looking here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21156461/get-inputstream-forom-apaches-poi-workbook/21157326

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34154003/taking-long-time-to-generate-excel-file-using-poi

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30026819/write-excel-sheet-using-apache-poi

Atenciosamente, Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa
Embrapa Informática Agropecuária (CNPTIA)
Embrapa Brasil eira de P e squisa Agropecu ária ( Embrapa)
Campinas - SP

luiz.barbosa@embrapa.br
http://lattes.cnpq.br/5524528660042920
Fone: +55 (19) 3211-5843