poi-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa - CNPTIA <luiz.barb...@embrapa.br>
Subject Writing content in ttf code128
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 17:14:44 GMT

Hi,

I need to create a spreadsheet and write one of its columns in ttf code128. This spreadsheet
(with data from DBMS) will be used in a direct mail, into Word, to generate tags based on
data from the spreadsheet.

1. Can I use POI to do that?

2. Do I need to create the spreadsheet as a .xls file or can I create a .csv file?

3. Do I need to install ttf code128 in the webserver where I will have Java code that create
the spreadsheet with data from DBMS?

Regards, Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa System Analyst at UMiP GenClima
Embrapa Agricultural Informatics (CNPTIA)
Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation (Embrapa)
Campinas - SP luiz.barbosa@embrapa.br
http://lattes.cnpq.br/5524528660042920
Phone: +55 (19) 3211-5843
https://www.embrapa.br/informatica-agropecuaria

Aviso de confidencialidade

Esta mensagem da Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), empresa publica
federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de 7 de dezembro de 1972,  e  enviada
exclusivamente  a seu destinatario e pode conter informacoes  confidenciais, protegidas  por
sigilo profissional.  Sua utilizacao desautorizada  e ilegal e  sujeita o infrator as penas
da lei. Se voce  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenvia-la ao emitente, esclarecendo
o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), a government company
 established under  Brazilian law (5.851/72), is directed exclusively to  its addressee  and
may contain confidential data,  protected under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized
 use is illegal and  may subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you are not the
addressee, please send it back, elucidating the failure.