poi-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Problems using poi with JDK 11 in a modularized application
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2019 20:16:55 GMT
Hi Achim,

> But please don't waste your time in explaining it to me when it is easier for you to
build it by yourself and not necessary for me to understand.

I've tried to change the schema generation via the repackage parameter, which is only available
by using the org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler directly, but this renames all references
to standard XmlBeans classes (e.g. org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException -> org.apache.poi.XmlException)

I'm now trying to do something similar by replacing the resource directory in the sources
... not sure if this will work out ...

Andi