poi-user mailing list archives

From Venkata Sagar Varma Muppala <sagar.var...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any alternative way to cell style for all cells in a row, instead of setting it Cell by Cell
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:47:25 GMT
Hi,

As part of our project, we have to build an excel report, which will have
thousands of rows and columns. in this many of the cells in each row will
have different cell styling like, text in green color, text in red color,
different background fills etc.. I have tried applying CellStyle to each
cell in a row. using ..getCell().setCellStyle(). but this operation is
consuming lot of time when many rows and many columns exists. As a result,
for huge data the excel report itself is not getting downloaded forever.

Could some one please suggest a better way to handle this scenario?

Thanks,
Sagar.