poi-user mailing list archives

From kiwiwings <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSLFTextRun definition
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 21:09:22 GMT
Was the slide screenshot rendered by POI (with PPTX2PNG) or did you export
the slide as Png from Powerpoint?

I'm asking as I was of course testing/rendering the output and POIs pngs had
the red box around the content. And I also noted, that the calculation is
sub optimal and doesn't match the results of PowerPoint 1:1, but for the
sake of table breaking it should be enough.

In case this is happening with POIs PPTX2PNG rendering, I'm a bit clueless
currently. To minimize side effects and find the error, we need to narrow
the example, I.e. provide the fonts, define the Java version/runtime and the
operating system (Linux/Windows - no Mac)

Andi