poi-user mailing list archives

From Rob Sargent <robjsarg...@gmail.com>
Subject error setting style
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 19:58:38 GMT
I'm using 4.0.1 as of this morning hoping this would help.  I have
recently begun to get:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This
    Style does not belong to the supplied Workbook Styles Source. Are
    you trying to assign a style from one workbook to the cell of a
    different workbook?
         at
    org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCellStyle.verifyBelongsToStylesSource(XSSFCellStyle.java:121)
         at
    org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell.setCellStyle(XSSFCell.java:667)

and I am adding style to a cell in a new sheet, same workbook. The
immediate code is not new and had been working (in 4.0.0). Not sure what
change I made has caused this to start.

I confess the original xlsx has been touched by LibreOffice/Calc and
saved as xlsx.  Linux file command reports:

    file '/home/u0138544/tools/reform/Compicated Query for Rob Tool.xlsx'
    /home/u0138544/tools/reform/Compicated Query for Rob Tool.xlsx:
    Microsoft OOXML

Any suggestions appreciated.