poi-user mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hyperlink() special case
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:08:23 GMT
Just saw this - Gmail puts all emails from Yahoo in spam for some reason I
haven't investigated.

I like this, it was one of my first thoughts, but the display value
parameter is not always a String - it can be anything, including an error
result, in my testing.

So there would need to be HyperlinkEval instances for each type of existing
Eval class.  Possible, but a bit to maintain.  Advantage is the ability to
use type checks to see what the cell value is, rather than looking at the
formula string.  Probably less to maintain and less invasive than adding to
the evaluation pathway.

I'll add it to the issue and hopefully be able to play with it in a month
or so after wrapping up my current project.