poi-user mailing list archives

From "Mills, Gary (GE Digital)" <gary.L.mi...@ge.com>
Subject how to instrument the apache bundles poi 4.0.0_1
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 23:00:12 GMT
Thanks again! Really!

Yeah, I just now sent a request to join / sign up to ServiceMix nabble  , hopefully they'll
let me in soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Beeker <kiwiwings@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 4:57 PM
To: user@poi.apache.org
Subject: EXT: Re: how to instrument the apache bundles poi 4.0.0_1

When you said before "Not getting any response on this at all.", you've already tried the
obvious in writing to the service mix mailing list [1], right?

Well ... I've checked the mailing lists on nabble and you haven't done so.

I could have a look again how service mix works and provide a patch for 4.0.1 ... but in the
end you will need to apply the patch to a local service mix checkout. The only way to get
that it in an official form is to reach out to the service mix guys.

Andi