poi-user mailing list archives

From Rob Sargent <robjsarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error setting style
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 23:05:20 GMT
I have circumvented the situation by using copyStyleFrom(). I posted
because a) I'm setting styles on cell in a new sheet in the origin
workbook - which to me contradicts the helpful hint and b) I had been
doing exactly that in the recent pass.

If you still want my code which generates the error I can back up a
bit.  The partial stack trace I sent was all lines not in my code.