poi-user mailing list archives

From "Sawan.Patwari" <sawan.patw...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: Disabling Logging in POI 3.15
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:11:51 GMT
Hi Andi,
Even I tried to do a search on the below string combinations, but didn't
find a match.

1. BorderStyle short usage
2. short usage
3. usage

Below is the code where 'BorderStyle' entity is being used. And, 'CellStyle'
is an Interface. Perhaps, an implementation class is logging this one. I
might probably have to figure-out which is that class that is being
referenced at runtime.
CellStyle style = workbook.createCellStyle();
style.setBorderRight(BorderStyle.THIN);

I am attaching a screenshot for your reference; can you help me in figuring
out the implementation class of CellStyle that might be referenced at
runtime (by looking at the jars that are used - as shown in the attached
screenshot). It must be 'XSSFCellStyle' class, since the workbook is created
using - 'XSSFWorkbook'. But, in the source code of 'XSSFCellStyle' class, I
didn't find the above mentioned string combinations. I will also try to
figure out in the mean time. Thanks for your help in advance.
<http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/file/t340636/POI-Related-1.jpg>

Regards,
-Sawan.Patwari