poi-user mailing list archives

From Eliot Kimber <ekim...@contrext.com>
Subject Re: How to Resolve "Indirectly referenced from required .class files" Issue?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 11:40:29 GMT
Note that I'm getting this error in the context of a standalone project, not the POI code itself.

However, I can do the work I'm doing in POI in order to extend the XWPFRun API and for that
I would of course create unit tests (what kind of monster would not create a unit test for
a new method?).

Cheers,

E.
--