poi-user mailing list archives

From Chau362 <chaupham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete specific XSLFTextParagraph in XSLFShape
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:09:13 GMT
pj.fanning wrote
> https://github.com/apache/poi/blob/trunk/src/ooxml/java/org/apache/poi/xslf/usermodel/XSLFTextShape.java
> has an addNewTextParagraph method. There doesn't appear to be a remove
> paragraph method.
>
> You might be able to remove a paragraph by calling the `public
> Iterator
> <XSLFTextParagraph>
>  iterator()` and removing the paragraph you want
> to remove from the iterator.

I tried it but apparently it doesn't have any influence on the final
outputted presentation either. Do you have any other ideas to remove an
existing XSLFTextParagraph inside a shape?

I would be fine if I could at least replace the existing content, as it is
used to aggregate the necessary formatting options, for the following text.