poi-user mailing list archives

From "pj.fanning" <fannin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to Set Up XPath/XQuery With Latest POI and XMLBeans Using Maven?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 17:17:37 GMT
When we release xmlbeans 3.0.0, we didn't release a new version of
xmlbeans-xpath jar. The 2.6.0 version of xmlbeans-xpath should work ok with
xmlbeans 3.0.0. The Saxon dependency that it has is old though.
It was built with
https://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/saxon/OldFiles/9.0/9.0.0.4/saxonb9-0-0-4j.zip

This is documented at https://xmlbeans.apache.org/download/index.html

If you want to try building an xmlbeans-xpath jar for yourself that uses a
newer saxon jar, look at the link above and download the xmlbeans source
from svn. You can modify the build.xml to change the URL for the saxon
download.