poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Workbook saved using POI 3.16 needs to be repaired when opening in Excel 2016
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:21:25 GMT
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018, Quinton McCombs wrote:
> The nightly build does not have this problem although 3.17 does. Is
> there a workaround until 4.0 is released?

Keep using the nightly build?

(I'd actually recommend a nightly build from about a week ago, there's a
bunch of changes happening right now with xmlbeans in preparation for 4.0
so something just before that may be more stable, though anything that
passes all the unit tests *ought* to be just fine!)

Nick