poi-user mailing list archives

From Blake Watson <blake.wat...@pnmac.com>
Subject Re: Date formatting error?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 19:24:16 GMT
I'm trying to get my tests set up right, but I hadn't thought of looking
there for clues, so I'll try that, thanks!

As for what I'm doing:

1. style = cell.getCellStyle (all XSSF)
2. datafmt = style.getDataFormatString
3. cf = CellFormat.getInstance(datafmt)
4. result = cf.apply(cell)
5. ====> result.text

The datafmt is coming out with the right stuff, but the apply is always
returning a "1/1/01" type date.