poi-user mailing list archives

From Blake Watson <blake.wat...@pnmac.com>
Subject Re: Pivot tables
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 20:33:05 GMT
On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Greg Woolsey <greg.woolsey@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There still isn't much, if any, support beyond exposing the CT* classes.

That's what I figured.​

> That question also sounded like they wanted "live" manipulation, e.g.
> applying sorting.  That's an entirely different level of feature support
> POI doesn't do for much beyond formula evaluation and recently shifting
> cells by rows/columns.

​ I'm not sure it would even be appropriate for POI to do this, would it?
It's kind of an interactive feature.

Everything I do can be summed up as "putting values into cells,
re-calculating, re-displaying spreadsheet...." so I'm not even sure that
kind of interactivity fits into what =I= do.