poi-user mailing list archives

From "Dagnon, William" <William.Dag...@wpsic.com>
Subject RE: POI 3.17 Problems with border and fill styles in generating XSSF/xlsx files, viewed in MS Office 365 ProPlus
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 17:58:42 GMT
Perfect, thank you for the explanation and details - it worked!

There is still the oddity about:
>                 row.setRowStyle(codeFill)
Only affecting cells AFTER the last one I created in the row.  I've been using a limited work-around.

Lastly: are row and cell styles ever combined/aggregated as they would be in Excel? Eg. if
I set a row style with a background and a cell style with a border, will the cell have the
background and the border, or do I need to specify the cell's style with the background as
well for it to not get overwritten depending on what order I set them?

Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential,
privileged and/or proprietary information which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any review, use, disclosure, or retention by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments,
and all copies.