poi-user mailing list archives

From Markus Sandmann <masan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: showInPane does not work
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 12:37:53 GMT
Hi,

hm? I already described what is not working. Using JDK 9 some Imports
cannot be resolved using the same Libary and Code as with JDK 7 (where the
imports do work).
Screenshots and Codeparts can be seen in the linked StackOverFlow Post.

I don't know what else i could say about the problem. Because of the
failing imports I can't use the Classes and Functions in the code like -
for example- :

[...]

private HashMap<XSSFColor, XSSFCellStyle> xssfStyles;

    public XLSXFileGeneratorWorker(JLabel statusLabel, File file) {
        this.statusLabel = statusLabel;
        this.xlsxFile = file;
        this.xssfStyles = new HashMap<XSSFColor, XSSFCellStyle>();
    }

[...]

Where the XSSFColor can not be resolved due to the import issue, etc.

Or another example as simple as:

XSSFWorkbook workbook = new XSSFWorkbook();

doesn't work either because of the import problem.

And as already stated, as soon as i switch back to JDK7 the exact same code
works.
Hope it is clearer now.

Greetings,
Markus