poi-user mailing list archives

From Markus Sandmann <masan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from 3.14 to 3.17 and JDK7 to JDK9: Issues with Package accessibility:
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 14:07:09 GMT
Hi,

yes i do.
One Reason is that the executing machines will be updated to jre9 in a few
days although I could try to use the jave 7 compliance level, at least
temporary.
The other Reason is that I could make very good use of the new Taskbar
Features in JDK9.

A colegue of mine is desperatly waiting for the lamda expressions from jdk8
to "reduce" his code (I don't really care because i find them very hard to
read compared to the old way) but we skipped JDK8 until now because of
other issues (those are fixed when using jdk9 which is also weird but
another storry concerning another library not related to this issue :) ).

Greetings,
Markus