poi-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Loading/closing an excel took too much time
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 14:09:36 GMT
Hi,

You can take a look at a streaming interface, see e.g.
https://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/how-to.html#xssf_sax_api, however I
cannot guarantee that it will be much faster than the normal open.

Otherwise your best bet is to use a profiler to see where the time is spent
to see if anything can be improved there.

Dominik.