poi-user mailing list archives

From "arun.ka" <thimsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: showInPane does not work
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 03:03:27 GMT
Dear POI Team,
I am very sorry for unclear post.
Let me explain the situation.
I have the template.xls, that consists of macro with freezed pane.
Steps,
1. Reading the xls file (template.xls) from Input directory path
2. Writing the contents to that xls file[value pasting process based on
biz.]
3. Finally write it as new xls file [Target.xls] to output directory path

To do this, I am using the HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet etc.. stuffs.
So for everything is fine.

But, when I open the target file, view is showing at that bottom of the last
line like line number 350.
I have to manually move the vertical scrollbar to reach the next line of
freeze pane.

My requirement is it should be focus next line to freeze line when I open
the xls file. Meantime, xls file should not be corrupted.
Note: First 6 line are freezed and locked.

Please help me.

If still it is unclear let me post my code, java and poi.jar version
details.

BR,
Arun