poi-user mailing list archives

From "arun.ka" <thimsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: showInPane does not work
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 17:51:11 GMT
Dear Mark,

Please help me to resolve the below

I have the same scenario but now I am dealing with HSSF Workbook and HSSF
Sheet.
Do we have any workaround for HSSF instead of XSSF.
<<<<
// First step is to get at the CTWorksheet bean underlying the worksheet.
        ctWorksheet = sheet.getCTWorksheet();
        // From the CTWorksheet, get at the sheet views.
        ctSheetViews = ctWorksheet.getSheetViews();
        // Grab a single sheet view from that array
        ctSheetView =
ctSheetViews.getSheetViewArray(ctSheetViews.sizeOfSheetViewArray() - 1);
        // Se the address of the top left hand cell.
        ctSheetView.setTopLeftCell("A1");

Please advice.