poi-user mailing list archives

From "markoborges22@gmail.com"<markoborge...@gmail.com>
Subject disable first row in excel (poi v3.12)
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:52:49 GMT
Hello,
I am using poi v3.12 and I need to disable the first row in each sheet of my workbook. I am
using XSSF. I have found two solutions:
1. worksheet.createFreezePane(0,1);
2. worksheet.protectSheet("password"); and then setLocked(false) for all cells except in the
first row.

The first solution didnt work.
I can't use the second because the user will download the file and I don't know how many rows
he will insert. So, I cant make a loop to setLocked(false) for the rows that I dont know that
user will add...

Any ideas how to solve this? There is no way to set locked to false in entire sheet, except
in the first row?

Thanks,
Marco