poi-user mailing list archives

From Blake Watson <blake.wat...@pnmac.com>
Subject ConditionalFormattingEvaluator.getConditionalFormattingForCell: slow?
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 02:05:09 GMT
I'm using conditionals in a new spreadsheet and finding it to be slow. I've
tracked down the issue to getConditionalFormattingForCell, and I wonder if
I'm using it right.

As a frame of reference, the code in question takes about 0.4 seconds
without the calls to gCFFC and about 4 seconds with it. There are 784 cells
on the page that need to be rendered, so gCFFC is called that many times.

​Looking at the code, though, it seems like maybe there's a lot going on
there that doesn't need to be repeated 784 times, if ​it were known that a
series of cells on the same sheet were all going to ask the same question.

But am I even using the right class in the right way?
--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager